I am a Research Scientist at DeepMind.
- May 2017 We have two papers on learning optimizers that will appear at ICML 2017.
- Feb 2017 My paper on Learning to Experiment will appear at ICLR 2017.
- Nov 2016 There have been several news articles covering my paper on Learning to Experiment.
- Sep 2016 Our paper on Learning to Learn will appear at NIPS 2016.
- Jun 2016 Our paper on Noisy Activation functions will appear at ICML 2016.
- Feb 2016 Our paper on ACDC will appear at ICLR 2016.
- Jan 2016 Our Deep Multi-Instance Learning paper won the Yelp Dataset Challenge.
- Aug 2015 Our Deep Fried Convnets paper was accepted to ICCV.
- Jun 2015 Our paper on deep multi instance learning for NLP will appear at KDD.
- Jan 2015 I joined Google DeepMind as a Research Scientist.
- Jul 2014 Internship at Facebook AI Research in Menlo Park.
- Apr 2014 Our paper on distributed parameter learning in MRFs was accepted to ICML.
- Mar 2014 My work on random forests was selected for an MSR PhD Scholarship project.
- Feb 2014 Our lab received a Google award for my work on parameter prediction in deep learning.